Tuesday, June 7, 2011

International Student Blogs & Tennis Star Brothers

I've enjoyed browsing some International Student Blogs lately, and thought I'd share. They may be interesting to you AMERICANS, in flexing your empathy muscles. You INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, too, as you find reflections you relate to and/or disagree with based on your perceptions and experiences at GW.

If you know of any other International Student Blogs I should check out (as I try to conceptualize how to integrate one into the C3 program), PLEASE comment on this post with the url. I will be eternally grateful. Also, if you HAVE a personal blog that you have been writing in about your experience at GW, share that with us too if you will!

If you are interested in checking out the blogs I've been looking at, visit:



http://theurinternationals.blogspot.com/


 Also, on a more personal note... my brother Sean, in the picture above, is now ranked the #3 tennis player in Northern California for 18 year-old boys. I am SOOOO proud of him! You can watch a 2 minute video of him slamming on the court below, if you want to indulge my sisterly pride! ;) Well, what's a sister for, if it's not to brag about her little brother to everyone who will listen, right? Prove me right, ISA's.





1 comment: