Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gelman library, the Best!


After the first semester in GWU, I have to say that I love the Gelman library very much. It is clean, it is cozy, and it opens all the time.

Thanks to the next-door Starbucks, every time I walk into the lobby, the coffee aroma gives me a fresh mood. Reserving the study rooms in advance or finding a seat at random are both great choice. Furthermore, eating small food and snacks are allowed, you can have a hunger for knowledge but never for food in Gelman.

One of the most functional facilities in Gelman is the cozy sofa zone! I always bring my laptop here and gradually feel sleepy, finally take a nice nap.

The Gelman library is a place so comfortable, not only for study, but for other recreations like moving watching, reading and online chatting. During the semester the library opens 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, enjoy the convenience at any time!

2 comments:

  1. I really should go to the library more often! I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I have only been inside a few times and only to use the computers on the first floor and upstairs once for a class.
    Kelly F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the comfy sofa seats are the BEST. They are my go to spot...unless I actually have to get work done, in which case I can't sit there because I fall asleep instantly.

    I also like them because they are in a big open space conducive to people watching!

    ReplyDelete